Over 20 years of experience in the taxidermy industry.
• Experience In his twenty plus years as a taxidermist, Dave has mounted over 2000
game heads and knows how to do them right.
• Competitive Prices Dave knows all hunters work hard for a living and want the
best value for their dollar. That's why Dave adds the most value in every mount, and
uses only the finest quality materials available.
• Detail and Artistry Every animal that comes into Dave's shop has a story behind it.
Dave has the ability to preserve your hunting memories by the amazing detail he ads
to every mount.
• Innovative Even though Dave has been in business for two decades, he keeps up
with the latest techniques and trends in taxidermy. Do you have a unique pose in
mind? Just ask.
• Respect Dave appreciates your business and you and your trophy will be treated
with the respect you expect and deserve.
• Customer Friendly Dave's shop is conveniently located in central Nebraska, near I-
80 and Highway 183 for easy drop-off and pick-up of your trophy. Dave is always
willing to work with you to arrange appointments at his shop. He accepts Visa,
MasterCard, cash or checks for payment.
• Versatility It is rare to find a taxidermist that is well-rounded in all aspects of the
art of taxidermy. Dave can mount deer and all big game heads, water fowl, upland
game birds, turkeys, fish, bison, bobcats, mountain lions and exotics.
• Track Record Dave has delivered year in and year out. You probably have a buddy
that has brought his trophy to Dave.
• Fully Insured and Licensed Every mount is fully insured while in the possession of
Long Hunters Taxidermy. Dave is licensed by the State of Nebraska and US Fish and
• Quality Dave's final product is always of the highest quality. He doesn't cut corners
because that would affect the longevity of your mount. Dave's workmanship
standards ensure your trophy will last a lifetime and beyond.
• Thank you for visiting this website and considering Dave Fear of Long Hunters
Taxidermy for your taxidermy needs. If you have any questions, do not hesitate to
and see the professional quality that keeps clients satisfied year after year. Don't you
deserve the best?